The material is low carbon or alloy steel,such as ZG270-500,ZG42CrMo,ZG35Mn and so on.
It is up to customers’ requirement.
|Casting Material||EN 15713/EN 10571/BS 3100/DIN 1681/DIN17205|
|Casting Tolerance in Blank||ISO 8062 CT 13|
|Size Tolerance||DIN ISO 2768m|
|NDT||ASTM A609 Level 2 or 3 /EN 12680/ASTM E94 Level 2 or 3|
Haian CZPT Casting Co.,Ltd. is established in 2003 in CZPT Town.
In 2007,we moved our factory to Sunzhuang town and now we can supply bigger steel castings with max. weight 45 tons.
In 2011,we built a new sand mold maiking workshop with 120 tons refinining CZPT and the max. weight can be 120 tons.
In 2013,we paid more attenion on the castings for shipbuilding and started to supply marine castings for most of domestic famous shipyards.
From 2013 to 2571,we bought more and more machines to strengthen our ability from rough machining to finished machining.
In 2571,we built another new sand mold making workshop for the quick development of market requirement.
Now we monthly supply 6000 tons different castings for different customers of different industry,such as cement mill,shipubuilding,petroleum machinery,rolling mill,forging press and so on.
We have our own wooden pattern making workshop.
But our company is always busy,
we also have around 10 sub-contractors for pattern making.
They help us for the pattern but will be inspected according to our rules.
We will record for every pattern inspection.
2)Silica or chorme sand cores
We have around 80 technicans for sand core making which is divided into around 10 teams.
Most of the technicans has more than 10 years’ experience.
Most of the sand core is made by silica sand with common sand inside of it.
The common sand will be used repeatly.
For some important position,such as R corner,we will use chorme ore sand.
The outside of the sand core,we will do the painting,burn and clean it.
We will assemble diffrent sand cores together and wait for pouring.
3)Melting and Pouring
We always do the melting after mid-night for cheaper electric charge.
And we normally do pouring in the early morning.
|1||25 tons Electrical Arc Furnace||1|
|2||50 tons Intermediate Frequency Furnace||2|
|3||120 tons Refining Furnace||1|
|4||120 tons VD Furnace||2|
Before and after pouring,we will do the chemical compostion test.
After pouring,we will wait for different time for cooling according to casting’s weight.
|Item||Weight in blank(Metric Tons)||Cooling Time(Hour)|
We have our experience and rules for cooling time.
After cooling,we will shake the casting out of the steel boxes and clean them.
Normalizing will be 3 days while tempering is 4 days.
We have around 10 sets of heat treatment furnaces.
The biggest 1 is 12m*9m*6m.
It is also the biggest size of castings we can make.
After heat treatment,we will do the mechanical property test.
Our ordinary test block’s size is 230mm*70mm*50mm.
One casting part will min. have 3 pcs test blocks.
We have our testing center and it is approved by CNAS.
6)Draw the line and do the first rough machining
We can do the machining from rough to finished machining.
7)NDT after rough machining
We have rich experience for making support rollers and kiln tyres,
then there is no welding for the outside working position.
This is our special technology.
Every year we supply around 400pcs kiln tyres,930pcs support roller,170 sets gear( in 2 halves).
But for some other castings,if we do the welding repair,
we will do the tempering for stress relief later.
All of our welders have the SGS certficate.
9)Shot blasting and grinding
We have a robert grinder.
We have a 120 tons rotary shot blasting table.
We have a lot of vertical lathes from 2.5m to 10m.
We get approval from CNAS for our laboratory.
We also have 9 class certificate,such as ABS,DNV,NK,RINA,KR,CCS,BV and so on.
Packaging & Shipping
We supply a lot of castings for cement mill,rolling mill,shipbuilding and so on.
We can do the packing according to our rules or according to customers’ requirement.
After Sales Service
Normally there is a 12 months quality warantty.
We do at least 3 times NDT:after rough,semi-finished and finished machining.
And also the customer will do the witness during or after finished machining.
If there is also any problem when you receive the castings,
please send us photos and detailed defects,
we will negotiate with you and make a compensation.
A third party inspection before shipment is welcomed.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours in Time Response|
How do you retrofit an existing mechanical system with spur gears?
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with spur gears involves modifying or replacing certain components to incorporate spur gears into the system. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Evaluate the Existing System:
Begin by thoroughly evaluating the existing mechanical system to determine its design, function, and limitations. Identify the specific components that need to be retrofitted with spur gears and understand how the system operates.
2. Design Considerations:
Based on the evaluation, consider the design considerations for integrating spur gears into the system. This includes factors such as gear size, tooth profile, gear material, gear ratio, and torque requirements. Determine the specific gear specifications that are compatible with the existing system.
3. Gear Selection:
Select the appropriate spur gears that meet the required specifications. Consider factors such as gear quality, load capacity, noise level, efficiency, and compatibility with the existing system components. Choose gears from reputable manufacturers or consult with a gear specialist for guidance.
4. Gear Positioning and Alignment:
Determine the optimal positioning and alignment of the spur gears within the existing system. This involves identifying the gear locations, shaft connections, and ensuring proper alignment with other components such as bearings and couplings. Accurate positioning and alignment are crucial for efficient gear operation and longevity.
5. Modification or Replacement:
Based on the design considerations and gear selection, proceed with the necessary modifications or replacements. This may involve removing existing components, such as gears with different tooth profiles, and replacing them with the selected spur gears. Ensure proper installation and secure attachment of the new gears.
6. Lubrication and Maintenance:
Implement appropriate lubrication practices for the newly retrofitted spur gears. Consult gear manufacturers’ recommendations for lubricant type, quantity, and maintenance intervals. Proper lubrication ensures smooth gear operation, reduces wear, and extends gear life.
7. Testing and Validation:
After the retrofitting process, conduct thorough testing and validation of the modified system. Verify that the spur gears are functioning as intended, ensuring proper engagement, smooth operation, and adequate load handling. Address any issues or discrepancies discovered during testing.
8. Documentation and Training:
Create documentation detailing the retrofitting process, including gear specifications, installation procedures, and maintenance requirements. This documentation serves as a reference for future maintenance and helps ensure consistent gear performance. Additionally, provide training to relevant personnel on the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the retrofitted system.
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with spur gears requires careful planning, proper gear selection, precise installation, and thorough testing. By following these steps and considering the specific requirements of the system, it is possible to successfully incorporate spur gears and enhance the performance and functionality of the mechanical system.
Can you provide examples of machinery that use spur gears?
Spur gears are widely used in various machinery and mechanical systems due to their simplicity, efficiency, and versatility. Here are some examples of machinery and equipment that commonly utilize spur gears:
- Automotive Industry: Spur gears are found in various automotive applications, including manual transmissions, differential gears, and starter motors. They are used to transmit power and torque efficiently in these systems.
- Mechanical Clocks and Watches: Traditional mechanical clocks and watches often utilize spur gears to transfer rotational motion from the mainspring to the hour, minute, and second hands. These gears play a crucial role in accurate timekeeping.
- Printing Presses: Spur gears are employed in printing presses to synchronize the movement of different components, such as rollers and paper feed mechanisms. They ensure precise and coordinated operation during the printing process.
- Industrial Machinery: Many types of industrial machinery rely on spur gears, including conveyors, packaging equipment, textile machinery, and machine tools. Spur gears help transmit power and control the movement of various components in these machines.
- Power Plants: Spur gears can be found in power generation facilities, such as steam turbines and gas turbines. They help transfer rotational motion from the turbine shaft to the generator shaft, enabling the production of electrical power.
- Agricultural Equipment: Agricultural machinery, such as tractors, combines, and harvesters, often utilize spur gears in their drive systems. These gears help transmit power from the engine to the wheels or other operational components.
- Robotics and Automation Systems: Spur gears are commonly used in robotics and automation systems to transmit power and control the movement of robotic arms, conveyor systems, and other mechanical components.
- Power Tools: Many power tools, including drills, saws, and grinders, incorporate spur gears in their gearboxes. These gears help increase torque and provide the necessary speed reduction for efficient tool operation.
These examples represent just a few of the many applications where spur gears are utilized. Spur gears’ simplicity, cost-effectiveness, and ability to handle high load capacities make them suitable for a wide range of machinery and mechanical systems in various industries.
It’s important to note that different gear types, such as helical gears, bevel gears, or planetary gears, may also be used in conjunction with spur gears or in different applications depending on specific requirements and design considerations.
How do spur gears differ from other types of gears?
Spur gears, as a specific type of gear, possess distinct characteristics and features that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how spur gears differ from other types of gears:
- Tooth Geometry: One of the primary differences lies in the tooth geometry. Spur gears have straight teeth that are cut parallel to the gear axis. This differs from other gear types, such as helical gears or bevel gears, which have angled or curved teeth.
- Gear Meshing: Spur gears mesh by direct contact between their teeth, creating a line or point contact. This meshing arrangement is different from other gear types, such as worm gears or planetary gears, where the teeth mesh in a different manner, such as through sliding contact or multiple points of contact.
- Direction of Force: Spur gears transmit rotational motion and torque in a specific direction. The force is transmitted along the axis of the gears, making them suitable for parallel shaft arrangements. In contrast, other types of gears, such as bevel gears or hypoid gears, can transmit motion between non-parallel or intersecting shafts.
- Noise and Vibration: Spur gears tend to produce more noise and vibration compared to certain other gear types. The direct contact between the teeth and the sudden engagement/disengagement of the teeth can generate impact forces, leading to noise and vibration. In contrast, gear types like helical gears or double-enveloping worm gears provide smoother meshing and reduced noise levels.
- Efficiency and Load Distribution: Spur gears generally offer high efficiency in power transmission due to their direct tooth engagement. However, they may experience higher stress concentrations and load concentrations compared to other gear types. Gear designs like helical gears or planetary gears can distribute the load more evenly across the teeth, reducing stress concentrations.
- Applications: Spur gears find widespread applications in various industries and equipment. Their simplicity, ease of manufacture, and cost-effectiveness make them suitable for a wide range of systems. Other gear types have specific applications where their unique characteristics, such as high torque transmission, precise motion control, or compact size, are advantageous.
In summary, spur gears differ from other types of gears in terms of tooth geometry, gear meshing, direction of force transmission, noise and vibration characteristics, load distribution, and specific applications. Understanding these differences is crucial when selecting the appropriate gear type for a particular mechanical system, considering factors such as load requirements, motion control, efficiency, and design constraints.
editor by CX 2023-09-08