|BG 45ZYT DC Brushed Motor|
|Number of phases||/|
|Model||RATED LOAD||NO LOAD||STALL|
|We can also customize products according to customer requirements .|
|Spur Gear Motor Technical Data-BG|
Established in 1994, HangZhou BG Motor Factory is a professional manufacturer of brushless DC motors, brushed DC motors, planetary gear motors, worm gear motors, Universal motors and AC motors. We have a plant area of 6000 square meters, multiple patent certificates, and we have the independent design and development capabilities and strong technical force, with an annual output of more than 1 million units. Since the beginning of its establishment, BG motor has focused on the overall solution of motors. We manufacture and design motors, provide professional customized services, respond quickly to customer needs, and actively help customers to solve problems. Our motor products are exported to 20 countries, including the United States, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Poland, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Singapore, South Korea etc.
Our founder, Mr. Sun, has more than 40 years of experience in motor technology, and our other engineers also have more than 15 years of experience, and 60% of our staff have more than 10 years of experience, and we can assure you that the quality of our motors is top notch.
The products cover AGV, underwater robots, robots, sewing machine industry, automobiles, medical equipment, automatic doors, lifting equipment, industrial equipment and have a wide range of applications.
We strive for CZPT in the quality of each product, and we are only a small and sophisticated manufacturer.
Our vision: Drive the world CZPT and make life better!
Q:1.What kind of motors can you provide?
A:At present, we mainly produce brushless DC motors, brush DC motors, AC motors, Universal Motors; the power of the motor is less than 5000W, and the diameter of the motor is not more than 200mm;
Q:2.Can you send me a price list?
A:For all of our motors, they are customized based on different requirements like lifetime, noise,voltage,and shaft etc. The price also varies according to annual quantity. So it’s really difficult for us to provide a price list. If you can share your detailed requirements and annual quantity, we’ll see what offer we can provide.
Q:3.Can l get some samples?
A:It depends. If only a few samples for personal use or replacement, I am afraid it’ll be difficult for us to provide because all of our motors are custom made and no stock available if there are no further needs. If just sample testing before the official order and our MOQ,price and other terms are acceptable,we’d love to provide samples.
Q4:Can you provide OEM or ODM service?
A:Yes,OEM and ODM are both available, we have the professional R&D dept which can provide professional solutions for you.
Q5:Can l visit your factory before we place an order?
A:welcome to visit our factory,we are very pleased if we have the chance to know each other more.
Q:6.What’s the lead time for a regular order?
A:For orders, the standard lead time is 15-20 days and this time can be shorter or longer based on the different model,period and quantity.
|Application:||Universal, Industrial, Household Appliances, Car, Power Tools, Robot Arm|
|Operating Speed:||Low Speed|
|Casing Protection:||Closed Type|
|Number of Poles:||Can Be Choosen|
Can spur gears be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations?
Yes, spur gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are one of the most common types of gears used in various applications. They have straight teeth that are parallel to the gear axis and are designed to transmit power and torque between parallel shafts. The versatility of spur gears allows them to be used in different orientations, including horizontal and vertical configurations.
In horizontal applications, where the gear shafts are positioned parallel to the ground, spur gears are widely utilized. Horizontal orientations are commonly found in machinery such as conveyor systems, automobiles, industrial equipment, and many other applications. Spur gears in horizontal configurations can efficiently transmit power and torque between shafts, providing reliable operation and smooth gear engagement.
Spur gears can also be used in vertical orientations, where the gear shafts are positioned perpendicular to the ground. Vertical gear arrangements are often encountered in applications such as wind turbines, elevators, vertical conveyor systems, and various industrial machinery. In these cases, the weight of the gears and any additional loads acting on them must be considered to ensure proper load distribution and support. Adequate lubrication and proper gear design, including tooth profile and material selection, are important factors to ensure reliable and efficient operation in vertical orientations.
When using spur gears in vertical orientations, some additional considerations may be necessary due to the effects of gravity and potential oil leakage. In vertical applications, gravity can affect the distribution of lubricant, potentially leading to inadequate lubrication of gear teeth. Proper lubrication techniques and lubricant selection should be employed to ensure sufficient film thickness and minimize wear. Additionally, seals or other measures may be required to prevent oil leakage, especially in applications where high-speed rotation or high loads are involved.
It’s important to note that while spur gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations, the specific design and configuration of the gear system should be evaluated to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Factors such as load distribution, gear alignment, lubrication, and material selection should be carefully considered based on the intended orientation and operating conditions of the gear system.
Consulting with gear manufacturers, engineers, or industry experts can provide further guidance on the suitability and design considerations when using spur gears in horizontal or vertical orientations.
Can you provide examples of machinery that use spur gears?
Spur gears are widely used in various machinery and mechanical systems due to their simplicity, efficiency, and versatility. Here are some examples of machinery and equipment that commonly utilize spur gears:
- Automotive Industry: Spur gears are found in various automotive applications, including manual transmissions, differential gears, and starter motors. They are used to transmit power and torque efficiently in these systems.
- Mechanical Clocks and Watches: Traditional mechanical clocks and watches often utilize spur gears to transfer rotational motion from the mainspring to the hour, minute, and second hands. These gears play a crucial role in accurate timekeeping.
- Printing Presses: Spur gears are employed in printing presses to synchronize the movement of different components, such as rollers and paper feed mechanisms. They ensure precise and coordinated operation during the printing process.
- Industrial Machinery: Many types of industrial machinery rely on spur gears, including conveyors, packaging equipment, textile machinery, and machine tools. Spur gears help transmit power and control the movement of various components in these machines.
- Power Plants: Spur gears can be found in power generation facilities, such as steam turbines and gas turbines. They help transfer rotational motion from the turbine shaft to the generator shaft, enabling the production of electrical power.
- Agricultural Equipment: Agricultural machinery, such as tractors, combines, and harvesters, often utilize spur gears in their drive systems. These gears help transmit power from the engine to the wheels or other operational components.
- Robotics and Automation Systems: Spur gears are commonly used in robotics and automation systems to transmit power and control the movement of robotic arms, conveyor systems, and other mechanical components.
- Power Tools: Many power tools, including drills, saws, and grinders, incorporate spur gears in their gearboxes. These gears help increase torque and provide the necessary speed reduction for efficient tool operation.
These examples represent just a few of the many applications where spur gears are utilized. Spur gears’ simplicity, cost-effectiveness, and ability to handle high load capacities make them suitable for a wide range of machinery and mechanical systems in various industries.
It’s important to note that different gear types, such as helical gears, bevel gears, or planetary gears, may also be used in conjunction with spur gears or in different applications depending on specific requirements and design considerations.
How do you choose the right size spur gear for your application?
Choosing the right size spur gear for your application requires careful consideration of various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the steps involved in selecting the appropriate size spur gear:
- Determine the Required Torque: Start by determining the torque requirements of your application. Calculate or estimate the maximum torque that the gear will need to transmit. Consider factors such as the power input, speed, and load conditions to determine the required torque.
- Identify the Speed Requirements: Determine the desired rotational speed or RPM (revolutions per minute) for your application. This will help in selecting a gear with the appropriate pitch diameter and tooth configuration to achieve the desired speed.
- Consider the Load Conditions: Evaluate the expected load conditions, including the magnitude and direction of the load. Determine if the load is constant or variable, and if it involves shock loads or cyclic loading. This will impact the gear’s durability and load-carrying capacity.
- Calculate the Pitch Diameter: Based on the torque and speed requirements, calculate the pitch diameter of the spur gear. The pitch diameter is determined by the formula: Pitch Diameter = (2 x Torque) / (Pressure Angle x Allowable Tooth Shear Stress).
- Select the Module Size: Choose an appropriate module size based on the gear size and application requirements. The module size determines the tooth size and spacing. Smaller module sizes are used for fine tooth profiles and higher precision, while larger module sizes are suitable for heavier loads and higher torque applications.
- Determine the Number of Teeth: Based on the pitch diameter and module size, calculate the number of teeth required for the gear. Ensure that the gear has an adequate number of teeth for smooth operation, load distribution, and sufficient contact ratio.
- Consider Space Constraints: Evaluate the available space and mounting requirements in your application. Ensure that the selected gear size can fit within the available space and can be properly mounted on the shaft or gearbox.
- Choose the Material: Consider the operating conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and presence of corrosive substances, to select the appropriate material for the spur gear. Common materials include steel, cast iron, brass, and plastic. Choose a material that offers the necessary strength, wear resistance, and durability for your specific application.
- Consider Additional Design Features: Depending on your application requirements, you may need to consider additional design features such as profile shift, hub configuration, and surface treatments. Profile shift can optimize gear performance, while specific hub configurations and surface treatments may be necessary for proper mounting and enhanced durability.
It’s important to note that gear selection is a complex process, and it may require consultation with gear manufacturers or experts in the field. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and assist in selecting the most suitable spur gear for your specific application.
By thoroughly considering factors such as torque requirements, speed, load conditions, pitch diameter, module size, number of teeth, space constraints, material selection, and additional design features, you can choose the right size spur gear that meets the demands of your application in terms of performance, durability, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-09-04