15 years experience in cnc machining workshop in HangZhou offering fast cnc prototyping and mass production service
|Quotation:||According to your drawing(size, material, thickness, processing content, and required technology, etc) .|
|Drawing Formats:||STEP, STP, GIS, CAD, PDF, DWG, DXF, etc, or samples.|
|Lead time:||In general:15 workdays.|
|Minimum Order:||1PCS,Comply with customer’s demand.|
|Material:||Aluminum (6061-T6, 6063, 7075-T6,5052), etc…|
|Brass: C36000 (HPb62), C37700 (HPb59), C26800 (H68), C22000(H90) etc/Copper/Bronze, etc…|
|Stainless Steel (302, 303, 304, 316, 420), etc…|
|Steel (mild steel, Q235, 20#, 45#), etc…|
|Titanium: TA1, TA2/GR2, TA4/GR5, TC4, TC18, etc.|
|Alloy, SPCC, iron, etc…|
|Plastic (ABS, Delrin, Nylon,PP, PE, PVC,POM,PC, Acrylic), etc…|
|Process:||CNC Machining, CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC lathe machining, CNC boring, CNC grinding, auto lathe,CNC drilling, bushing, bending, stamping, tapping, Laser cutting,Vacuum Casting, Custom Silicone Molding, etc…|
|Surface treatment:||Clear,color anodized, Hard anodized, Powder-coating,Sand-blasting, Painting ,Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Zinc plating, Silver/gold plating, Anodizing, Polishing, Electrophoresis, QPQ(Quench-Polish-Quench), Sandblast,Brushing, Oxide, Silk Print, Laser engraving, Heat treatment, Surface chamfering, Tempering, Knurl, etc…|
|General Tolerance:||+/-0.01mm ~ +/-0.05mm|
|Surface roughness:||Ra 0.1~3.2|
|Testing Equipment:||CMM/YVM/Tensile Testing Machine/Hardness Test Machine/Ultrasonic Flaw Detector/Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument/Micrometer/Caliper/Thread Gauge/High Gauge /Trapezoidal thread plug gauge / Hardness Test.|
|QC System:||100% inspection before shipment.|
|Production capacity:||500,000pieces per month depending on the complicacy of different products and the quantity.|
|Machining Scope:||1). Equipment/Machinery.|
|2). Medical & Technological parts.|
|3). The Automotive/motorcycle parts.|
|4). The telecommunication parts.|
|5). The power tool parts.|
|6). Bicycle parts.|
|7). The agricultural parts.|
|Experience:||15 years of CNC machining products experience.|
|Packaging:||Standard: pearl cotton and bubble bag, carton box and seal, Prevent damage.|
|For large and big quantity: pallet or as per customers’ requirement.|
|Term of Payment:||T/T, Paypal, etc…|
|Delivery way:||Express(DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS), By Sea, By air, or on your requirement .|
|Our Advantages:||1).24-hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.|
|2).100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.|
|3).16+ years of experience in the CNC machining area and have a senior design team to offer perfect modification suggestions.|
|Note:||All parts are not in stock, custom made according to customer’s drawings or samples!
If you have any parts to be made, please feel free to send your kind drawings .
1.According to the requirements of the customer’s order, we’ll hold a meeting for discussion and arrangement
2.Program the ordered product
3.Purchase the materials according to the processing size in the program
4.Debugging the equipment and then machining the materials
5.Some products need to be processed by CNC turning
6.Some products need to be processed by CNC machining
7.The finished product will be inspected for the first time
8.Qualified products will be finished the Surface treatment according to the order
9.After all processing requirements of the product are completed, we will conduct the final quality inspection
10.Assemble qualified products
11.All qualified products will be packaged, and the packaging should be shock-proof, pressure-proof and scratch-proof
12.The packaged products will be delivered according to the customer’s order requirements
Shen Zhen New Source Mold Industrial Limited, Located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District HangZhou China. We also called Shen Zhen Xin Yuan Mold Industrial Limited. The company covers an area of 2000 square CZPT and has nearly 100 experienced employees.
We have more than 40 sets of advanced processing equipment including 3-axis,4-axis, 5-axis CNC, and gantry CNC. milling machine, lathe, drilling machine, sand blasting machine, and other advanced processing equipment.
Xin Yuan Mold is committed to being an ideal partner for CZPT customers to help them to turn their designs into great products, involving from the early rapid prototyping stage to small-lot production and then to final mass production.
Xin Yuan Rapid Prototype has 1 rapid prototyping services factory and other joint venture specializing in sheet metal prototyping and sheet metal fabrication located in HangZhou city, China.Xin Yuan Rapid Prototype China is providing CZPT customers with a broad range of subtractive or additive rapid prototyping services such as CNC machining, sheet metal prototyping, custom sheet metal fabrication, stereolithography or SLA 3D Printing, vacuum casting, surface treatment, extrusion prototyping, silk screen, pad printing, rapid tooling, and rapid plastic injection molding, etc.
The main material includes Aluminum, Magnesium, Zinc alloy copper stainless steel, POM, PEEK, And other metal and plastic materials. The machining accuracy can achieve 0.01mm, Xin Yuan Mold has three-dimensional coordinate testing instruments,2.5-dimensional testing instruments, an altimeter high-power magnifying glass micrometer height gauge, Roughness tester, and other high-precision testing instruments, We guarantee that 100% products will be inspected before shipment.
At the same time, Xin Yuan Mold is a professional manufacturer of injection mold making, injection molding, secondary operations, and mechanical assembly.We are dedicated to serving our customers in a wide range of industries including Automotive, Electronic Appliances, Mobile Communication, Medical Devices, and Toys with high-quality products, competitive pricing, and quick on-time delivery.
With rich and CZPT experience, vast capabilities, and advanced equipment, Xin Yuan Mold provides high-quality, proven solutions for all your rapid prototyping, low-volume, and mass-production needs.
If you want to learn more about Xin Yuan Mold China, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our rapid prototyping services capabilities. If you are traveling to China, we would warmly welcome you to visit us and meet you in person to hear more about the project you are working on!
1. The gantry milling machine can process the surface with multiple milling cutters at the same time, with high processing accuracy and production efficiency. It is suitable for processing the plane and inclined plane of large workpieces in batch and mass production. The CNC gantry numerical control machine can also process space-curved surfaces and some special parts.
2. Five-axis machining: Using CNC to move cutting equipment or different parts on 5 different axes simultaneously by rotating a table or cutting tool, avoiding collisions with fixed equipment parts and providing space for the production of very complex parts
3. CNC turning center, is a kind of high-precision, high-efficiency automatic machine. Can be processed in a straight cylinder, oblique cylinder, arc, and various threads. More suitable for mass production of complex parts.
4. mobile CNC automatic: lathe machine is a lathe milling integration and has an automatic feeding machine, mainly used for the processing of small parts of the bar, high processing precision, processing speed, very suitable for the diameter of the round bar within 38mm mass processing
5. Aluminum CNC Machining Center: is a full-function CNC machining machine tool, through three-dimensional data programming, directly processed out of the required products, processed parts can be sprayed, electroplating, screen printing, coating surface treatment, can be assembled, better reflect the design function of the product
6. CNC machining centers can also be divided into 3-axis, 4-axis and5- axis machining centers. The 3-axis CNC machining center provides 3-axis linkage control, enabling tools to handle complex surfaces. The 5-axis machining center is on the basis of a 3-axis, there are 2 rotating axes, can be processed more complex structures, Suitable for plastics such as ABS, PC, PP, PE, POM, PA, PMMA, EPS, etc. Metal: Steel, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, copper, etc.
7. Laser Cutting Machine: Metal laser cutting machine: laser cutting carbon steel, silicon steel sheet, stainless steel plate, aluminum alloy profiles, aluminum alloy, galvanized steel, hot rolled plate, galvanized steel, copper, and other metal composite materials, can be completed rapidly laser cutting. Because of high coordination ability, faster laser cutting speed, high-efficiency laser cutting, short commodity cycle time, sheet metal laser cutting machine is widely used
8. The 3D printing machine: The printer reads the cross sections in the file, prints them out layer by layer using liquid, powder, or sheet material, and then glues the layers together in various ways to create a CZPT object. The technology is characterized by the fact that it can be made in almost any shape, it is very fast and low costQuality
Xin Yuan Mold has three-dimensional coordinate testing instruments,2.5-dimensional testing instruments, an altimeter high-power magnifying glass micrometer height gauge, a Roughness tester, and other high-precision testing instruments, We guarantee that 100% of products will be inspected before shipment.
1. Coordinate Measuring Machine: It can accurately measure the size, Angle, shape, and position of various workpieces, as well as various parameters of threaded parts, and is mostly used for quality inspection and comparison.
2. Video Measurement System: After the workpiece image is taken by the image detection system, the image data is transmitted to the computer, and the measurement software is used to measure various geometric elements and analyze the data. Its advantage is the high accuracy of measurement, measurement data can be directly input into AutoCAD, become a complete engineering drawing.
3. Tensile Testing Machine: is used for a variety of metal and non-metallic materials for instruments and equipment static load, tensile, compression, bending, shearing, tearing, stripping, and other mechanical properties of the mechanical testing machine.
4. Hardness Tests can reflect the mechanical properties of metal materials under different chemical compositions, organizational structures, and heat treatment conditions. Hardness test is widely used to test the properties of metal materials, monitor the correctness of the heat treatment process, and study new materials.
5. Ultrasonic Flaw Detector: It can detect, locate, evaluate, and diagnose various defects in the workpiece without damage, such as cracks, welds, pores, sand holes, inclusions, folding, and so on.
6. Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument: It can be used to detect the roughness of surfaces of different shapes, including plane, outer circle, inner hole, groove, and other difficult-to-measure surfaces.
7. Caliper: It is widely used for accurate measurement of workpiece length, inside and outside diameter, and depth measuring tools.
8. High Gauge: It is used to measure the size of the product, such as some two-dimensional dimensions such as circle, radian, Angle, distance, etc., which is the best tool to ensure the qualified size of the product.
9. Thread Gauge: It is usually used to check whether the size of the thread is correct. Thread size is composed of thread diameter and pitch. Usually in the selection of thread gauge to know the test thread specification.
1. We use soft foam to pack the products, and then put the packaged products into standardized cartons and do a good job of boxing. This can play a scratch-proof, pressure-proof and shock-proof effect on the product.
2. We can also arrange packaging and shipping according to your requirements.
3. To facilitate customs clearance, we will put the product code on the package. However, we will not put the customer’s information on it, such as the logo, etc. We will do a good job of keeping the customer’s information confidential.
There are 4 options as follows:
1. International express: UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, Post, etc.
2. Port transportation: all ports.
3. We deliver according to customer’s requirements.
4. Insurance for the goods according to the contract.
1. How can I customize my products?
Kindly please provide the 2D/3D drawings (PDF/DWG/DXF/IGS/STP/SLDPRT/etc) with details(Surface treatment, material, quantity, and special requirements, etc).
2. How g long i can get the quotation?
We will offer the quotation within 48 hours(Considering the time difference).
3. Are there any other requirements for the order?
OEM&ODM are welcomed.
4. Can I get a sample for testing?
We will offer free or charged samples depending on the products.
5. How long will you produce the parts?
Normally 2 weeks, we will arrange the production schedule depending on the quantity and the delivery.
6. What are your payment terms?
We can accept Western Union or Paypal for small, and for big quantities, T/T is preferred.
7. How about transportation?
By sea or by air and international express service
8. What if the products we received are not good?
Contact us without hesitation, the after-sales service will take responsibility.
|Application:||Fastener, Auto and Motorcycle Accessory, Hardware Tool, Machinery Accessory, Machinery, Electronics & Computer, etc.|
|Standard:||GB, EN, API650, China GB Code, JIS Code, TEMA, ASME|
|Surface Treatment:||Clear/Color Anodized, Hard Anodized, etc.|
|Production Type:||Single Production ,Batch Production,Mass Productio|
|Machining Method:||Forging ,Casting,Broaching,Extrusion,etc.|
|Material:||Nylon, Steel, Plastic, Brass, Alloy, Copper, Aluminum, Iron, ABS,PC, etc.|
Benefits and Uses of Miter Gears
If you’ve ever looked into the differences between miter gears, you’re probably wondering how to choose between a Straight toothed and Hypoid one. Before you decide, however, make sure you know about backlash and what it means. Backlash is the difference between the addendum and dedendum, and it prevents jamming of the gears, protects the mating gear surfaces, and allows for thermal expansion during operation.
Spiral bevel gears
Spiral bevel gears are designed to increase efficiency and reduce cost. The spiral shape creates a profile in which the teeth are cut with a slight curve along their length, making them an excellent choice for heavy-duty applications. Spiral bevel gears are also hypoid gears, with no offsets. Their smaller size means that they are more compact than other types of right-angle gears, and they are much quieter than other types of gear.
Spiral bevel gears feature helical teeth arranged in a 90-degree angle. The design features a slight curve to the teeth, which reduces backlash while increasing flexibility. Because they have no offsets, they won’t slip during operation. Spiral bevel gears also have less backlash, making them an excellent choice for high-speed applications. They are also carefully spaced to distribute lubricant over a larger area. They are also very accurate and have a locknut design that prevents them from moving out of alignment.
In addition to the geometric design of bevel gears, CZPT can produce 3D models of spiral bevel gears. This software has gained widespread attention from many companies around the world. In fact, CZPT, a major manufacturer of 5-axis milling machines, recently machined a prototype using a spiral bevel gear model. These results prove that spiral bevel gears can be used in a variety of applications, ranging from precision machining to industrial automation.
Spiral bevel gears are also commonly known as hypoid gears. Hypoid gears differ from spiral bevel gears in that their pitch surface is not at the center of the meshing gear. The benefit of this gear design is that it can handle large loads while maintaining its unique features. They also produce less heat than their bevel counterparts, which can affect the efficiency of nearby components.
Straight toothed miter gears
Miter gears are bevel gears that have a pitch angle of 90 degrees. Their gear ratio is 1:1. Miter gears come in straight and spiral tooth varieties and are available in both commercial and high precision grades. They are a versatile tool for any mechanical application. Below are some benefits and uses of miter gears. A simple explanation of the basic principle of this gear type is given. Read on for more details.
When selecting a miter gear, it is important to choose the right material. Hard faced, high carbon steel is appropriate for applications requiring high load, while nylon and injection molding resins are suitable for lower loads. If a particular gear becomes damaged, it’s advisable to replace the entire set, as they are closely linked in shape. The same goes for spiral-cut miter gears. These geared products should be replaced together for proper operation.
Straight bevel gears are the easiest to manufacture. The earliest method was using an indexing head on a planer. Modern manufacturing methods, such as the Revacycle and Coniflex systems, made the process more efficient. CZPT utilizes these newer manufacturing methods and patented them. However, the traditional straight bevel is still the most common and widely used type. It is the simplest to manufacture and is the cheapest type.
SDP/Si is a popular supplier of high-precision gears. The company produces custom miter gears, as well as standard bevel gears. They also offer black oxide and ground bore and tooth surfaces. These gears can be used for many industrial and mechanical applications. They are available in moderate quantities from stock and in partial sizes upon request. There are also different sizes available for specialized applications.
Hypoid bevel gears
The advantages of using Hypoid bevel and helical gears are obvious. Their high speed, low noise, and long life make them ideal for use in motor vehicles. This type of gear is also becoming increasingly popular in the power transmission and motion control industries. Compared to standard bevel and helical gears, they have a higher capacity for torque and can handle high loads with less noise.
Geometrical dimensioning of bevel/hypoid bevel gears is essential to meet ANSI/AGMA/ISO standards. This article examines a few ways to dimension hypoid bevel and helical gears. First, it discusses the limitations of the common datum surface when dimensioning bevel/helical gear pairs. A straight line can’t be parallel to the flanks of both the gear and the pinion, which is necessary to determine “normal backlash.”
Second, hypoid and helical gears have the same angular pitch, which makes the manufacturing process easier. Hypoid bevel gears are usually made of two gears with equal angular pitches. Then, they are assembled to match one another. This reduces noise and vibration, and increases power density. It is recommended to follow the standard and avoid using gears that have mismatched angular pitches.
Third, hypoid and helical gears differ in the shape of the teeth. They are different from standard gears because the teeth are more elongated. They are similar in appearance to spiral bevel gears and worm gears, but differ in geometry. While helical gears are symmetrical, hypoid bevel gears are non-conical. As a result, they can produce higher gear ratios and torque.
Crown bevel gears
The geometrical design of bevel gears is extremely complex. The relative contact position and flank form deviations affect both the paired gear geometry and the tooth bearing. In addition, paired gears are also subject to process-linked deviations that affect the tooth bearing and backlash. These characteristics require the use of narrow tolerance fields to avoid quality issues and production costs. The relative position of a miter gear depends on the operating parameters, such as the load and speed.
When selecting a crown bevel gear for a miter-gear system, it is important to choose one with the right tooth shape. The teeth of a crown-bevel gear can differ greatly in shape. The radial pitch and diametral pitch cone angles are the most common. The tooth cone angle, or “zerol” angle, is the other important parameter. Crown bevel gears have a wide range of tooth pitches, from flat to spiral.
Crown bevel gears for miter gear are made of high-quality materials. In addition to metal, they can be made of plastic or pre-hardened alloys. The latter are preferred as the material is less expensive and more flexible than steel. Furthermore, crown bevel gears for miter gears are extremely durable, and can withstand extreme conditions. They are often used to replace existing gears that are damaged or worn.
When selecting a crown bevel gear for a miter gear, it is important to know how they relate to each other. This is because the crown bevel gears have a 1:1 speed ratio with a pinion. The same is true for miter gears. When comparing crown bevel gears for miter gears, be sure to understand the radii of the pinion and the ring on the pinion.
Shaft angle requirements for miter gears
Miter gears are used to transmit motion between intersecting shafts at a right angle. Their tooth profile is shaped like the mitre hat worn by a Catholic bishop. Their pitch and number of teeth are also identical. Shaft angle requirements vary depending on the type of application. If the application is for power transmission, miter gears are often used in a differential arrangement. If you’re installing miter gears for power transmission, you should know the mounting angle requirements.
Shaft angle requirements for miter gears vary by design. The most common arrangement is perpendicular, but the axes can be angled to almost any angle. Miter gears are also known for their high precision and high strength. Their helix angles are less than ten degrees. Because the shaft angle requirements for miter gears vary, you should know which type of shaft angle you require before ordering.
To determine the right pitch cone angle, first determine the shaft of the gear you’re designing. This angle is called the pitch cone angle. The angle should be at least 90 degrees for the gear and the pinion. The shaft bearings must also be capable of bearing significant forces. Miter gears must be supported by bearings that can withstand significant forces. Shaft angle requirements for miter gears vary from application to application.
For industrial use, miter gears are usually made of plain carbon steel or alloy steel. Some materials are more durable than others and can withstand higher speeds. For commercial use, noise limitations may be important. The gears may be exposed to harsh environments or heavy machine loads. Some types of gears function with teeth missing. But be sure to know the shaft angle requirements for miter gears before you order one.
editor by CX 2023-04-19